Pages

13 Dec 2011

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Use it Tuesday is a blog that challenges you to use your stash! woohoo! That is something I need to do desperately!

So this week the theme is Holiday! - whatever Holiday means to you! Well lately it has been Christmas of course - yay - right up my alley!
I found this beautiful sticker, a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting to use it on just the right project. 

Actually it was stuck between two drawers and they wouldn't close right and when I went to investigate, I found a little grab bag of goodies that I won and this sticker was inside it! I think it is Making Memories - but not 100%.


It is kind of hard to tell but first I embossed a small frame with a die and then stamped one of the sentiments from Bold Sentiments II Holidays(Scrapmaster's Paradise)

I carefully placed the sticker (waaaayyy sticky) and then it was done - one of the easiest and quickest cards ever!







6 comments:

  1. What a super cute and very effective CAS card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you took the time to find this hindden gem. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday-Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy C.22:51

    That's a cool CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the white too!

    Congrats on your "can't say news" yet! (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this clean and simple card! Thanks for digging in to your stash and playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! I love how sweet and simple it is... really shows off the image. Thank you for joining us at Use It Tuesday! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!