Pages

1 Nov 2012

WMS Preview Day Three - Sheriff, Half Pint Heroes Additions and Cabin Plaid

Woohoo! How are you liking the sneak peeks so far? Aren't they fun!?

Today we are previewing three sets for you - Sheriff, Half Pint Heroes additions and Cabin Plaid!

First up - Sheriff.....


I had a little help with this card - I also used a sentiment from Back in the Saddle and the background set - Way Out West on my card base to compliment my card.......such an easy choice!

Using Kraft cardstock and Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, I stamped the Sheriff's badge and cut it out.



 I then stamped the badge again and the word "Sheriff" in the middle, onto Rustic Cream cardstock using Versamark ink and embossed it in fine detail gold embossing powder.

I popped up the "badge" onto my card base, added some gold sticky back gems and tied it with some Waltzingmouse twine!

My next project is Half Pint Heroes Additions - yay!! One of my favorite sets is Half Pint Heroes and this is a great complimentary set!!


Isn't he just the cutest?!! This set is a small set that comes with the highly loved sentiment from Half Pint Heroines only with a masculine take on it....



Thanks for visiting today and please take a boo around at the other Waltzingmouse Stamps Designers who have their own fabulous designs for you today!!


Bonnie Sharp (you are here)

Lynn Mercurio
 

Belinda Change Langner 

Sarah Martina Parker
 

Tosha Leyendekker
 

Anya Schrier
 

Kelly Schirmer 

Sandie Dunne
 

Clare Buswell 

Becca Feeken
 

Julia Aston
 

Jennifer Holmes 

Laurie Schmidlin 

Claire Brennan









14 comments:

  1. Fantastic card's love them both. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous04:34

    Amazing cards, love how you have done them both. Love the masculinity of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards Bonnie! I love you badge card with the embossing and the Hero card is so niceloy done inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Little guy!! And the sheriff star is just fabulous! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the timeliness of this release!!! I've been looking for a Sheriff! LOL~or rather, the badge. Such great cards here. I am touched by the half pint sentiment~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie these are both wonderful cards! I absolutely ADORE the little guy on the second one! Can't wait to get hold do this set for my two little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards, both of them. I love how you've done the inside on the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am dying over the plaid board shorts! Such a sweet layout with the banners and absolutely LOVE the inside, TOO! Your layered sheriff badge looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, can I just say adorable! Super badge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with Half Pint Heroes additions! You've created such a cute card with the little hero :)
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness...
    they are both fabulous!!
    LOVE that embossed Sheriff...
    so perfect with the background and sentiment!
    And Kelly took my line *giggle*...
    but I'm dying over those plaid shorts too...
    first thing my eye went to! :)
    LOVE that card...
    LOVE this set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these Bonnie, that sherif badge is so cool, and I love the cute little dude and your fab paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish I'd had that Half Pint Heroes for my son's 4th birthday...maybe for his 5th! Lovely cards both!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sentiments! The only problem I have with the Sheriff set is that I may have to share it with my 4 boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!