Pages

16 Apr 2014

Baby Congratulations!


When we were south there were a few babies born around the area, so I am trying to get caught up in the baby congrats area!

My Favorite Things had a great BABY release this past month so of course I capitalized on their product - as is only right - and created a few things.

I am in love with this shaker card!  There is a fabulous video - right here- on how to assemble this shaker card - so easy to follow and it took no time at all.



The Centerpieces Congratulations Shaker Dienamics did all the work - I just had to die cut and assemble!  I had a bit of Bazzill Bling cardstock which I used to diecut the "confetti" - baby rattles, swirls and stars - so perfect!

The safety pin is from Oh Baby Dienamics - another perfect baby die set! I also used a bit of gold for the safety pin with some gold twine to compliment!



The sentiment is from Lisa Johnson's Beautiful Baby stamp set from My Favorite Things - I love it too - I am definitely full of love today haha....

1 comment:

  1. This beautiful addition will undoubtedly fill your lives with precious memories and boundless happiness. Business Benifit Ways Wishing you all the best on this incredible journey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!