Pages

21 Apr 2014

MFTWSC172 - The Rainbow Will Come

Another week and another My Favorite Things sketch challenge!

I turned the sketch around and used a Pure Innocence stamp for my main image.  I saw Michele Boyer's creation and it seemed like a wonderful thing to do!




I stamped the new Pure Innocence Sunny Thoughts with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink - great with copic markers, but I hear that MFT new inks are ALSO wonderful to use with copics - what's a girl to do?!!

I used a different sentiment - one from the a la mode collection called "The Rainbow Will Come".

The background was diecut using the Dienamics Peek-a-Boo Dots and my Vagabond....also the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX came in handy!

I think this would be a great "Get Well" card -or inspiration too!



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love your colouring and love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Congrats on your MFT win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when someone uses pink and green - adorable! And the sentiment couldn't be more sweet - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!