Pages

27 Apr 2015

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop LATE

Good morning! I have a LATE Papertrey Ink Blog Hop post - We are pretty sure that our wi-fi has been hacked, so I am staying off of the internet to see when, where, why and whatever!

But today I really wanted to post my card, albeit late, so that you knew I hadn't fallen off of the face of the earth haha…so it's a quick post!



Papertrey Ink's inspirational photo was gorgeous - as usual - and begged for pinks and blues.





I used the new Flower Favorites stamp set and dies, along with various beautiful PTI inks.   I LOVE that Lupin with Wink of Stella!   I used Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky and Enchanted Evening inks and rocked and rolled the Lupin…..




The sentiment is from Book Club - it was perfect! and how about that teeny bumblebee - so cute!

And another photo, just because….




Thanks for indulging me today with my LATE post!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!