Pages

8 Apr 2016

You're My Person

You're My Person……how many times have you heard that saying? - I absolutely love it - but then anything Grey's Anatomy is GREAT in my book!



This week's CAS(E) this Sketch lends itself to these cute little love arrows from CAS-ual Friday's Cupid's Arrows Stamps and Heart Board Fri-Dies!



I die cut the Fri-Die arrows and then stamped each one with a different sentiment from Cupid's Arrows.

I used my Hero Arts Ombre ink pad for each sentiment - since the ink pad has three separate colours, I was able to stamp each sentiment in a new colour - still creating a cool ombre effect! - I'm just so smart Lol!!



….and….because I can NOT make a proper Clean and Simple card to save my life (dang!)- I needed to add the extra embellishments.  The cute little heart is also a part of the Heart Board Fri-Dies…..it makes a ton of open hearts - very fun!

As always, if you want to purchase these CAS-ual Friday products - and why wouldn't you?- use the special code on my sidebar for a 15% discount - What's that you say??! - YES - a 15% discount - just use the code Bonnie2016 - woop! woop!




5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those sweet sentiment arrows! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your take on the sketch, a great card. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific use of the sketch and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those arrows are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!