Pages

6 Nov 2014

Hope Your Day is Fabulous!

Good Morning and it's time for the November Sketch For You To Try over at Reverse Confetti!

My card came together quite nicely - if I do say so myself ;) and I pulled out the vellum which leaves such a soft looking quality.


To my Soft Stone cardbase I added a scrap of patterned paper along with some shiny silver cardstock.  I really wanted to tone down the shiny-ness - so vellum was the answer!

I stamped the sentiment from Fabulous Flamingo onto the Vellum and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.


The hearts and vellum backing are diecut using the Love Note Confetti Cuts - love it!

I aded a bit of silver bordered ribbon for the finishing touch! Hope you like it and get out and make a card today - Be Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!