Pages

5 Apr 2015

Happy Easter and some Quick Easter Bags!

Yes, I am last minute-ing again - per usual!  and we on our way to our family Easter today.  I needed some Easter bags for the kids and I was so happy to be able to quickly put something together.

The Spring Fling Quick Card panels from Reverse Confetti do lend a fabulous hand to creating a few quick Easter treat bags this morning!


I used the Spring Quick Panels as my inspiration for my colours and just layered away!

I used the Double Banner Garland Confetti Cuts along with the Circle 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts to decorate my kraft bags.


I stamped one of the sentiment circles from Roundabout Additions and popped it up onto the Circle die cut, and then as a quick addition, I added the heart stamp from the same stamp set! So pretty and colourful!



The bunny was cut from felt and adhered to the front of the bag and they are ready to go.  I was so lucky to find some matching tissue paper to make it all come together!

And…..we are off!  My broccoli casserole is made and peas and mushrooms are ready to travel - woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Nice bags and they sound like they were easy to do. I'm sure the lucky kids loved them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!